lundi 4 avril 2016

BIENNALE YALOVA, Turkey 2015

My post about this artist residency was deleted, by me accidentally. I decided to reconstruct  this post as it was an important month of intrigue and interchange with many int'l artists. 
It was also my first time in Turkey, which culturally has the unique position as entrance to the orient and occidental.

                           Artists from several countries arrived to Yalova August 20th.








           I am in the green dress on the stairway at the opening of our exhibition in Istanbul.


             This is one of the paintings I made in an open air collective studio space in Yalova.

   
We installed the artwork the day before the opening in a cultural center in Istanbul.




I exhibited these three watercolors, which I made during the residency at a resort in Yalova, across the Mirmara sea from Istanbul. They are all 30 cm x 30cm















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire